- He can't quite roll over yet, but we're working on it.
- He's getting better and better at holding himself up when he's on his tummy. I've never been good at making my kids do tummy time, but we're trying to catch up.
- He can't sit up by himself yet, but working on that too.
- He likes to sit in the walker and in the "around we go". His feet touch the floor, but he can't really do much other than occasionally accidentally moving himself an inch or two.
- He likes laying on his little play mat and trying to chew on the toys.
- He wants EVERYTHING in his mouth and he is soooo slobbery. No teeth yet though.
- I've tried rice cereal a couple of times and he does not like it. He won't even open his mouth for it once he tastes it. We'll have to try some new stuff soon.
- When we are at home on our regular schedule, he goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:30 depending on when his last nap was. He usually wakes up around 10pm and I feed him another bottle and he goes right back to sleep until about 5am. Then he wakes up and has a bottle and usually goes back to bed about and hour - hour and half later.
- He usually has 2 naps a day.
- He loves watching Campbell play. She is our best form of entertainment. He wants to know where she is at all times.
- He's becoming quite the little Momma's boy which I partly LOVE and partly makes me a little crazy when he only wants me. :)
- He LOVES to scream/screech/yell/make your ears ring. It's kinda funny, but Campbell's always saying, "Cannon, stop screechin'."
- He's a BIG boy. He's wearing 9 month clothes and some of them are a little snug.
- We absolutely adore this little (big) boy!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Oh how I love this little boy. He is almost 6 months old. This is what he's been up to lately:
Posted by Lindsay Spriggs at 9:42 AM
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
This is one of Campbell's new favorite things to do. She gets out all of her stuffed animals and baby dolls (she refers to them as her "friends"), and lines them up. Then she either sings to them or reads books to them.
Once all of the snow was gone except for a little on our patio, Campbell decided to check it out....with her umbrella of course.
Posted by Lindsay Spriggs at 9:24 AM
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
On Friday we decided to take advantage of the warm weather and make a little visit to our neighborhood playground. Campbell was so happy to get to play outside. Cannon enjoyed spending sometime outside as well. :)
These pictures are so funny to me with this little man in his green dinosaur shirt on in such a pink girly room.
This is Campbell's masterpiece. This girl LOVES her some playdoh. She rolled out some playdoh and poked several holes in it and then added one little puffy ball that you use for crafts to each one. Then for some reason she likes to stick the playdoh to our windows. Lovely. I do give her an A+ for creativity. :)
Posted by Lindsay Spriggs at 1:22 PM
Campbell had Pajama Day at school and we were shocked that she would go to school in her pj's. She's the type of kid that thinks about things way too much for a 2 year old, and would be like, "you're not supposed to wear pajamas to school", and then refuse to wear them. But to our surprise she wore them AND her Abby Cadabby houseshoes.
The other night I came into the living room after putting Cannon to bed to find this. A lovely little fort built in our living room. It makes me smile because I remember when Campbell was a baby, Kevin would say, "I can't wait til we can build forts and make tents when she's older." What a fun daddy. :)
Posted by Lindsay Spriggs at 1:11 PM