Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ONE MONTH OLD TODAY!!!

I cannot believe that little Miss Campbell Avery has been in our lives for one month. It seems like she's been with us forever. She has already changed so much. I just love everything about her. I could stare at her forever.

***In honor of her one month birthday, I've come up with my top 10 favorite things about Miss Campbell !!!!!!!***

(These are listed in no particular order :)

10. She really tries to be a big girl and hold her head up on her own. For the few seconds that she can keep her head from wobbling, it looks like she's really proud of herself and feels like a big girl.

9. I just love it after she's had a bath and her hair is all wet and we wrap her up in a towel and cuddle her.

8. Even though I don't enjoy being woken up in the middle of the night, I just love how her little face looks up at me when I get her out of her bed to feed her.

7. Hungry face! That's what Kevin and I call the face she makes when she's hungry. Imagine a little piglet: mouth open, head turning to the side, snorting.

6. Squishy face! When she's sitting in her Boppy or her swing, sometimes her neck disappears, her head squishes down, and her cheeks go out. Too cute!

5. When she falls alseep with her little head resting on my shoulder.

4. If she gets startled, she throws both of her arms in the air. It could be a sneeze, a door being shut, or something on the TV, but it cracks us up every time.

3. We have one of those mirrors that hangs over the back of the seat in front of her carseat so we can see her reflection in the rear view mirror, and it makes her face look really big and really round. I just love looking back and seeing this big head, sweet as can be, not knowing what to think about everything.

2. When I put her pacifier in front of her face to put it in her mouth, she gets really excited and shakes her head back and forth like a little animal that hasn't had a meal for days.

1. When she crosses her little hands in front of her body when she sleeps. It looks like we posed her that way, but she just always does it on her own.

So this post is very cheesy and over the top I know, but this is what motherhood has done to me. Of course there are a million more things I love about Campbell, and I could go on forever but I'll spare you all.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute Linds! I love it. It brings back memories of when Kennedi was that age and she did some of the same things. Throwing the arms in the air was always a good laugh when something was loud. Just enjoy every moment because it goes so quickly!!!