Friday, August 28, 2009
Posted by Lindsay Spriggs at 8:41 PM
Monday, August 24, 2009
About 2 weeks ago, I was able to go out to eat with a couple of sweet friends from church. We get together quite a bit with our kids, but we thought we needed a night to ourselves. We enjoyed great food and great conversation at PF Changs. These girls are awesome!
Posted by Lindsay Spriggs at 7:54 PM
Posted by Lindsay Spriggs at 11:13 AM
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Many of you may know, but we are leaving California and moving to Texas. We have enjoyed our experience in California and do not regret it for one minute. Amazing things have come from our time here that we will never forget. An opportunity has come about for Kevin's job to take us to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and we don't feel we could pass it up. We are within driving distance from our family, and we have lots of friends that live in the Dallas area that we look forward to reconnecting with. We are so thankful for this opportunity and feel that the timing is right. We laugh that we've been married almost 5 years and will have lived in 4 states, but we don't plan on leaving TX anytime soon. I love my little family and look forward to our Texas adventures with my wonderful husband and precious daughter by my side.
Posted by Lindsay Spriggs at 10:48 AM
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
I haven't done this in a while, but these are some things I want to document and remember about our sweet Campbell at 1 year old.
- Bedtime is anywhere between 6 and 8 o'clock depending on if you get 1 or 2 naps during the day.
- You usually wake up around 6:30 in the morning.
- You love watching cartoons. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Backyardigans, Handy Manny, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Dora are some of your favorites.
- I can't get you to any type of meat or vegetables except for sweet potatoes if that even counts as a vegetable.
- You love waffles, pancakes, fruit, cheese, all kinds of crackers, rice, macaroni and cheese, yogurt, and french fries.
- You won't drink milk or juice, but you love water.
- You love your blankies and monkey.
- You love taking a bath and whenever we say "bath time" you say "ba ba ba ba" in a high-pitched voice and get really excited.
- You love playing outside, especially with rocks.
- You are walking really well on your own.
- You love climbing the stairs.
- You have become more cuddly and like to hug us and pat us.
- You are really trying to talk and are getting closer to making more words.
- You love pretending you're on the phone. ANYTHING can be a phone: a straw, a plastic banana, a book, anything. You hold it to your ear and say "Hi-i" in two syllables.
- You've mastered a really good fake cry and tantrum. We're trying to stop that asap!
- You've always got your little pointer finger out to tell us what you want or where you want to go.
- You love dogs.
Posted by Lindsay Spriggs at 10:34 AM
Posted by Lindsay Spriggs at 10:21 AM