Friday, August 28, 2009

Blessed

We have been so blessed to have found an amazing church here in San Diego. We have attended since their grand opening service back in January, and have hated to miss a Sunday since. The best part is the wonderful friends we have made through our church. This week, they decided to have a little "going away" dinner for us since we'll only be here a few more weeks. It makes me so uncomfortable for everyone to get together in honor of our family, but it meant so much to me at the same time. They have been so loving and supportive of us, and have become our "California family." We are truly blessed to have been a part of Elevate from the beginning, and we look forward to seeing what amazing things the future holds for this awesome church!
------------------------------------------
On another note, here are some pictures from our week. Campbell hanging out in her chair having a snack.
Okay, this is too funny. The next 2 pictures are pictures I took of the video monitor. Campbell has been doing these headstand things in her crib. She puts her head down and tries to kick her legs up like a headstand. It cracks me up so I thought I'd try to capture it on camera.


I attempted some pigtails again and thought they were too sweet. She looks like such a big girl.

She's almost giving us a "Go Pokes" in this pic if her little thumb was out.
She found this little spot and was acting like it was her clubhouse or something. She was bringing her toys in there with her and getting all excited about it.
She's going to be so mad at me one day for telling this story, but I can't resist! Campbell was being all snuggly with Kevin right before bedtime and putting her head on his chest and hugging him and it was just too sweet, so OF COURSE, I thought I'd take a picture. She's been pretty obsessed with the camera lately, so anytime she sees me with it, she rushes towards me to try and push the buttons. Well, she caught me with the camera and pushed away from Kevin really quickly to jump up and come get the camera and tooted so loudly when she moved. The funny part is that I caught Kevin's reaction to it. Cracks me up.

2 comments:

Keri DesAutels said...

I love the pigtails and the headstands! So cute!

Lauren Engles said...

She's a rootin, tootin cowgirl!