Thursday, August 20, 2009

Changes

Many of you may know, but we are leaving California and moving to Texas. We have enjoyed our experience in California and do not regret it for one minute. Amazing things have come from our time here that we will never forget. An opportunity has come about for Kevin's job to take us to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and we don't feel we could pass it up. We are within driving distance from our family, and we have lots of friends that live in the Dallas area that we look forward to reconnecting with. We are so thankful for this opportunity and feel that the timing is right. We laugh that we've been married almost 5 years and will have lived in 4 states, but we don't plan on leaving TX anytime soon. I love my little family and look forward to our Texas adventures with my wonderful husband and precious daughter by my side.

3 comments:

Keri DesAutels said...

How exciting! I love Texas! Too bad you're not moving to Houston! It will be nice to be closer to your family.

Lindsay said...

I was in to see your dad a couple weeks ago & he told me the good news! We are SO excited! Lots of good times to be had in Dallas now :) Glad things worked out to bring you closer to home!

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

I just saw your blog on Lauren's blog and it's so cute! Congrats on the move...so exciting! Take care, Abbey Engles