Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Scrapbook

Several people have told me that they can't access the scrapblog so here is the link. Hopefully this will work. If not, let me know!!! Again, excuse Doretta!!! :)

http://www.scrapblog.com/viewer/viewer.aspx?sbid=1233438

------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to put what few pictures I have of our Christmas festivities into a "scrapblog." I must warn you about the page with a letter to "Dearest Dorretta." Don't know who Dorretta is and didn't want it on there! I just spent the last hour trying to delete it from the scrapblog and it keeps showing up!!! Geez! Please disregard that particular page.

Anyway, we had a wonderful time during our second visit back to Oklahoma in a month. It was a quick turn-around from Thanksgiving, but well worth it!!! Our families are always so accomodating and make our travels so much easier. We love you all and can't wait to see you again very soon!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey girl! I can't see the scrapbookblog unless you send an invite. Can you sent it to me? brookely33@aol.com Thanks! We

Emily :) said...

Mrs. Spriggs um hey it Emily!! You cant get in to it unless you sent a invition!! Can you send me one? littlemissjenks@yahoo.com Thanks!!