Monday, April 20, 2009

Scrumptious

Have I ever mentioned how crazy I am about this precious little thing? She is just scrumptious!
She is fascinated by Kevin throwing the balls in the air.
This is her face when she says "Yaaaaaeeeeeeeee-yyyaaaaaeeeee-yyyaaaaeee" over and over and over.
All business!
Showing some interest in the vacuum already. Yesssss! Anyone who know me, knows that I love me some vacuuming.

Trying to get a shot of all of her teeth. She has both of her little "fang" teeth and her two bottom teeth. Now her two front teeth are coming in and another tooth next to her bottom teeth.

My first attempt at a little ponytail. It's kinda pitiful. I think we'll hold off on that hairdo for awhile.

2 comments:

Keri DesAutels said...

So cute!!

Lindsay said...

Love these! Her little teeth are too cute :)