Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weekly Wrap-Up

This girl does NOT sit still for long, so the fact that she allowed me to put a bunch of her little toys all over her while she laid on her back watching t.v. was miraculous!!!
"No big deal. Just watchin' t.v. with the letter D on my forehead."
We had a little playdate at the park with some of our friends on Tuesday.

Campbell's new game is to wrap herself up in our curtains while spinning around on her little bottom.


Just look at this precious little reflection in the doggy mirror in front of Campbell's carseat. Head back-mouth WIDE open! Kevin has sent me MANY picture texts of myself sleeping just like this in the passenger seat during a long car ride.


3 comments:

Mike and Stacey Huggins said...

This reminds me of when you fell asleep in the car while we were driving to KC! "Stacey, I have to warn you...I fall asleep in cars." That was before it turned into an 8hour trip!

Emily said...

oh my gosh.. i love your new web design and the picture on the header.. how beautiful! and lil campbell just keeps getting cuter and cuter! how adorable

Allison Jacobs said...

HA HA HA, spin spin spin!
I could squeeze her forever.