Thursday, January 1, 2015

Brett, 25, Law Student in Oklahoma

My brother has absolutely no idea I am creating this blog post for him for Singles Day, but I just keep reminding myself that 11 couples have been married from this annual event!! Worth a shot, right?!

My younger brother, Brett, is 25 years old and lives in Oklahoma City. He has a degree from Oklahoma State University, and is now attending Law School at OCU. 

Me, my dad, and Brett

Brett with my parents at an OSU football game.

My dad with Brett


He is just a simple guy that loves his family, OSU football, traveling, golf, and can quote movies with the best of 'em.  His love of movies actually led him on a 2 month stint at James Franco's acting/directing school in NYC. While there, he was able to be an "extra" in shows like "Orange Is The New Black" and "Madame Secretary" before settling back in Oklahoma to attend Law School.  

He's "Uncle Brett" to 4 nieces and nephews who just adore him. He is a sensitive and loyal guy and such a catch!!  Any girl that ends up with him will be a lucky girl!!

If you are interested in contacting this awesome guy, or if you know the perfect girl for him, please leave a comment below with your email, and I will pass it along to him. :)


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Brett would be a good fit for my sister-in-law, Megan. She lives in Georgia and is a kindergarten teacher. My husband (her brother) and I live in Northwest Arkansas so she comes to visit us a lot. Here's link to a post I did about her a few years ago: http://walkingtotheaisle.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-us-your-singles.html

My email is hgeren@farmcards.org

I look forward to hearing from you!

Shelby said...

Hi! I saw your post about your brother. He seems like an awesome guy. I love that you did this without him knowing, I would totally do that to my brother as well! You can read the post about me at the link below!


http://walkwithmebyfaith.blogspot.com

lsadler said...

I think he might be a great match for my friend Kelly! Www.thesadlerstories.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Hi! My name is Melissa, I am 23 years old and am interested in your brother! A little about me, I am a registered nurse and work in a neonatal intensive care unit in Birmingham, AL. I am very passionate about my job and consider it a privilege to care for the most fragile of patients. I am a Christian, avid TV and movie watcher, huge SEC football fan (GO DAWGS- MS STATE) and am a self proclaimed foodie. I also love to learn about new things. Anyway, my email address is mmelissamcbride@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from y'all.
Melissa

jwalley28 said...

I think he needs to check out my friend, Kenley!

http://becomingbentons.wordpress.com

Caroline Richardson said...

Caroline19richardson@gmail.com

Unknown said...

He looks like a great guy! My sister is 24 and a theater teacher... she's pretty awesome all around. How cool that your brother got to be an extra!! I posted about my sis, Bethanie, here if you want to learn more: http://decoratemylife.com/meet-bethanie/
(She does know I posted about her, but it took a bit of convincing lol!)

Anonymous said...

I am Rachel,28 and from Tulsa. I enjoy OU football :). I have my degree in Early Childhood Education and am a 2 year old teacher at a local head start. Brett can contact me at Rachel.cox87@yahoo.com

katie said...

Hey there, I'm Katie. Brett sounds like an amazing guy! My friends wrote a post on my blog. I'd be interested in getting to know him better! Here's my blogsite: www.thoughtsofabeggar.blogspot.com or my email is katieh478@gmail.com :)

Best of luck and blessings,
katie

Josh, Christie, and Owen Summerford said...

I will he lived closer...I think ha and my sister would be a great match!
http://www.thesummerfords.blogspot.com/2016/01/suyl-singles-anna.html?m=1

Anonymous said...

Aunt.fly@gmail.com

Autumn said...

He sounds great!
autumnld@outlook.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I go to law school in Florida, hope he finds a great girl:)

I always laugh at Kelly's Singles Day too, it is just so sweet that 11 couples have married! I was looking back through her posts and just saw she had another one and was reading some of the link ups! Just had to post because your blog is so cute & I had to wish him luck finding someone sweet!

aclaude@ufl.edu