Wednesday, July 30, 2008


She loves to sleep with her mouth open!!! Most of you know, she gets that from her Momma :)


This picture was after a rough day. She had her first doctor's appointment which she did not enjoy. Then we had to take her to get blood drawn since she's been a little jaundice. She was so mad at us!!! Good news though, her levels are down so we don't have to go back for daily lab work!

After her bath & ready for bed.



YAWN!!! Notice the shirt. Kevin likes bullet point #1.


Tummy time

Couldn't quite get her to sit straight. She's so floppy!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I am loving your blog. Looks like you all are doing well so far. I think she is just so beautiful. I know about the rough days at the doctor office. At least she forgets quickly and is onto something else. I would love to hear from you when you get a free moment.

Emily said...

She is the prettest baby on plant Earth!!! I sware!

Emily :) said...

I love all those all outfits that she has! She so cute!!!