Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Campbell With My Parents and Sister

It had been 6 weeks since I'd seen my family so it was so great to see them and spend the week together. My little brother Brett just started College at OSU so that is why he isn't in any of the pics. I didn't think I was going to get to see him, but I ended up seeing him for a couple of hours one evening when he came home for a quick visit. I love you all!!!

"Grandma" and Campbell. Everyone keeps asking her what she wants to be called, so we decided we would let Campbell decide when she's old enough to talk.

Good morning! Campbell and Pappy both have "bed head."

My mom with Campbell after getting her dressed for the day.

My mom and dad with Campbell at Grandma & Grandpa Reavis's house


Campbell with her Aunt Lauren.

1 comments:

Emily :) said...

It looked like a tight fit on the sofa!