Friday, September 19, 2008

Lauren's Baby Shower

My sister Lauren had her first baby shower while we were in town, and I was so glad I was able to attend. She got tons of cute things for her little boy, Aiden, who is due the end of November.

Me, Lauren, and Mom

Allison and Campbell

Kathy and Campbell in her "party outfit"- Kevin said she looked like Renny for any of you Big Brother watchers!!! Hee hee :)

Lauren opening her gift from my dad. It's a stuffed animal deer head. He always has to throw in a "touch of Terry."

Continuing with Dad's gift-a camo onesie!

Cheryl, Terri, and my mom-the hostesses!!

Lauren and one of her best friends, Jessica.

Carrie and Melissa

Me and Sis.

Gifts!!!

Lauren opening a sweet gift from her mother-in-law

1 comments:

Emily :) said...

Thats looks like a lot of fun! I went to my couisn's and I got to pass out the gifts! It was so fun! :)