Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wedding Weekend Fun

We finished off our wonderful week in Oklahoma attending Eric and Lindsey Lindstrom's wedding. Kevin was a groomsman and several of our good friends were either in the wedding or in attendance.

Presly is the daughter of our friends Peete & Bethany. She was the prettiest little flower girl!

Me and Presly

Presly and her Momma, Bethany

She is such a doll.

The groomsmen

After Presly walked down the aisle she was supposed to turn to the right and go sit with her mom. She had other ideas which included going up on the stage with her dad!!!

Bethany's worst nightmare came true. This is her after she had to get Presly off the stage in front of everyone. It was too funny!!!

All of the groomsmen decided to come out onto the dance floor without their shirts on! (In Kevin's defense, he had already taken his vest off so that is why he is wearing his tie.)

The bride, Lindsey

Peete, Kevin, Eric, and John

Me and Kevin

Megan, Me, and Bethany

1 comments:

Emily :) said...

I heart weddings! But one time when I was the Flower girl in my cousins wedding I locked my knees when I was standing up there and almost FAINTED! But I didnt! :)