Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10 Weeks

At Campbell's last doctor's appointment on Friday, her doctor told us that at her age and weight she should be able to go about 10 or 11 hours at night without eating. I had been getting up to feed her atleast once and usually twice in the middle of the night so I was thinking I would have to slowly cut her back to not having any bottles in the middle of the night. Thankfully, Campbell decided that very night that she was going to be a big girl and start sleeping through the night!! She now goes to bed around 8 and wakes up around 6. I count that a success! I can usually get her to go back to sleep for a little bit after her morning bottle too which is nice. Now I just have to work on being able to put her to bed awake and letting her put herself to sleep. She was able to do it the first night I tried it, but it hasn't happened since. She is smiling more and more everyday as you can see in the pictures below, and she loves to make her sweet little girly "goo goo's" and "ga ga's." She could watch her little hands move around for hours at a time too. She does it all day long.
Pictures from the week









1 comments:

Emily :) said...

Wow! Shes getting so big! And shes growing her hair really fast to!