Thursday, October 16, 2008

One Unhappy Little Lamb and Punkin'-head

So, we attempted our own little photo shoot of Campbell in her Halloween costume and cute little festive Halloween outfit. As you can see, it didn't go so well. We shouldn't have done it so close to bed time and maybe she would have been a little more cooperative. Even screaming and crying, she looks awfully cute!!
This is the most pitiful little face I've ever seen.You can't read it, but her shirt says "Snack-0-lantern"
"What are you guys doing to me?"

2 comments:

Emily :) said...

Those are really cute! And glad your getting my e-mails! :)

Brooke said...

Lindsay!!! Oh my gosh...that has to be the cutest little lamb ever. She is adorable even when crying. I remember Kennedi not wanting to wear her costume last year either. haha!