Saturday, October 18, 2008

12 Weeks

We just can't believe what a sweet little laid back girl we have. She is so easy going and only gets upset when she's hungry, tired, or forced to wear a silly lamb costume. She talks to us all the time with all of her little gurgles, and she loves to smile. Her eyes just light up when she's smiling. We are so blessed to have such a precious little baby.

She LOVES to chew on her hands! She is drooling a lot lately also. I wonder if teething is around the corner???



Kevin's mom was able to come in town for a wonderful visit. It is so great to see family and have visitors. She was so thoughtful to watch Campbell for us for two nights while Kevin and I spent the weekend in Palm Dessert for our anniversary. Kevin and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on October 9th. I have to say that marrying Kevin is the most "right" thing I've ever done in my life. There is no question that Kevin and I were meant for one another. Being married to Kevin is so easy and effortless. I couldn't ask for a better husband! Anyways, we loved having "Nams" visit, and Campbell really enjoyed their time together as well!!!
Nams and Cams


3 comments:

Emily :) said...

AWWW!!! So cute! Hope you guys have a great 4th year together!!! :)

Brooke said...

Congrats Lindsay! That is great. You all are such a cute couple! I bet you had a great time getting away. Were you gone the whole weekend or just go out in the evening? I bet you missed Campbell just a little bit though.

Lindsay said...

These are SO cute...I hadn't been on here in a while. I LOVE the lamb costume, that is one of the best ones I've seen! And she is a very cute crier :) Glad you had a fun anniversary & hope Halloween goes well! :)