Tuesday, March 24, 2009

8 Months Old

Campbell is 8 months old and 8 times the fun!!! She is so stinkin' smart and amazes us every day. Here are a few things I want to remember about Cam at 8 months.

Can I tell you how much this kid LOVES her dad? If he isn't home when she wakes up from a nap, she is looking around every corner for him. When he IS home, she wants to be playing with him at all times. Kevin didn't believe me that she goes nuts for him, and he thought it was just my ploy to get him to hold her. Yeah right!!! She wears me out wanting to find him wherever he is in the house and is only happy when we are with him. I think he finally believes me now because tonight when he had to leave to go to a dinner program she started bawling when he had to give her back to me and then kept reaching for him. Now, don't get me wrong. She loves me too and I seriously take no offense to this. She is just with me all. day. long. and never has to worry about me leaving to go to work and not being back for a while. Atleast this is what I tell myself! just kidding.

She is getting really good at feeding herself her little Puff snacks. They're kinda like cheerios but they dissolve really fast so she can't choke on them.

She loves to sleep on her side and prop her legs up on her bumper in her crib. She also works her way up into the corner of her crib and snuggles up against her bumper.

She can't crawl yet but we're working on it. She can sit up from a laying down position.

Diaper changes have become a nightmare. It is a wrestling match to keep her laying down and get her diaper on her.









3 comments:

Paperlicious Girl said...

She is so cute! The puffs snacks were the best things ever? Jackson loved them!

Paperlicious Girl said...

ever! not ever? LOL

Emily said...

sooo stinking cute! I love daddys and daughters!!