Sunday, October 25, 2009

OSU Homecoming

Last weekend we headed to Tulsa to visit our families and go to OSU's football game. Friday night we hung out at Pops' and Nams' house and Saturday we went to my nephew's football game. Jake always does so well and we enjoy seeing him play!

Jake Spriggs #55

Pops took a turn walking around with "Miss Can't Sit Still" ;)

After Jake's game, we left Campbell with Pops and Nams and Kevin and I headed to Stillwater to go to the OSU football game. We had so much fun eating yummy food at my parents' tailgate and getting to see lots of friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin and I with my mom, dad, and brother, Brett.

My brother's fraternity had an awesome house dec! They got 3rd place in the house dec competition, but we thought they should have won!

Garth Brooks and Barry Sanders were inducted into OSU's hall of fame during half-time.
One last picture before leaving Tulsa on Sunday.

0 comments: