Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas in Oklahoma: Take Two

Since I can't figure out how to let people view the scrapblog I created, here are our pictures from our wonderful Christmas in Oklahoma.

Lauren and I and our babies.
Sister-in-law Jen & Campbell

Pops and "Diva"

Sleepy Campbell with a bow on her head

My nephew Jake

My niece Ally

Family pic

Little Chloe and Ally with Campbell

Brother-in-law Chris with Campbell

Jake opening a present

Ally with her fun new glasses

Mimi and Pappy with Campbell
Aiden's pooped out from all of the present opening

Christmas at my parent's house

Trying to chew on the box

Checking out a new toy

All of the guys

Kevin holding Aiden

Mr. Aiden cutie patootie

Cam's not quite sure what to think about Aiden.

My brother and dad with Cam

Pops and Nams with Campbell chewing on a roll

Campbell and a very soggy roll

We got together one night with all of our friends. Here is Kevin with all of his buddies.

Allison made Campbell and I lunch, and we got to see her neat new house.

Sadie, Allison, and Campbell
Lauren and Aiden

My cousin Kyle exchanging his gift with Campbell

My cousin's daughter Camden looked like Cindy Loo Who- such a doll

My cousin Rachel was such a big help with Campbell

Kevin, my brother, and my cousins

My dad pulling Campbell around in her walker

My dad playing with Campbell

Grandma and Grandpa Reavis at my Aunt Janie's house. Love them!

My brother with Cam and her look-alike babydoll

"Give me that paci"

Aunt Janie with Lauren and Aiden
Campbell in her walker or "puller" since she can't walk and everybody pulled her around in it all week!!! :)

Pops invented the "puller" by wrapping a belt around it.

I think he pulled her around the house for about 40 minutes one evening.

1 comments:

Emily :) said...

ohmigod! That is so many pics!! MAN! I wish i could meet her!