Friday, January 23, 2009

My Special Day

Here are a few pictures from my sweet little 27th birthday. Kevin and Campbell made my day so special!


This is what I found when I came downstairs Thursday morning. The "i love my mommy" blanket is new, and she is holding a sign that reads, "Happy Birthday Momma. You are awesome. I love you more than rice cereal."

Campbell looks a little out of it, but she had just woken up. :) Her new bib says "My mom is hotter than your mom"

Campbell helped me blow out my candles on a yummy little dessert.

Kevin gave me a coupon for one "Kevin and Campbell-free day." I will definitely be redeeming that soon to do some shopping and pampering. :) Thank you to everyone who made my day so special!!! xoxoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Spriggs!! I miss you and I hope Campbell is doing well. School is nice, but it is not the same without you!!!! I miss so much! <3,

Whitney M.