Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday

Miss Campbell turned 6 months old January 23rd so we just had to celebrate her half birthday! (Yes, I have too much time on my hands. And no, we won't do this EVERY year.)
She just had to have these cute little baby leg warmers. She got a pink and white striped pair too.

She got 3 new pairs of jammies from Kevin since we've had to retire so many pairs lately that no longer fit her.
This is a picture of Campbell during the cupcake making process. She was so tired because she hadn't had a nap all afternoon but refused to go to sleep. She could barely keep her eyes open.

I decided to give her an early bath and get her ready for bed since I thought she would have an early bedtime. Oh, but don't worry! She got a "second wind" if you will and was wired, hence the picture below!!!

Here are her cherry chip cupcakes that Kevin and I enjoyed on behalf of her.
"Happy half birthday to me"

2 comments:

Emily said...

thank you for the kind words on my blog:) we are really excited:) Campbell is sooo stinking cute.. i love the leggins and the bday gifts she got you:) presh!

Brooke said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday Campbell. You are growing up too fast. I can hardly believe it has been six months already. She is so cute Lindsay. I love the baby legs.